They printed everything over the weekend and overall it was great. The colors look awesome, nothing failed to print and they look good. Did have a few problems with the scale of some stuff. I was getting a little fried toward the end and did not pay as much attention to scale as I should have. With the vero material that I'm printing with you want to try to keep the size of stuff around 2mm. I used 1.5mm for the body panels but they are really structurally sound and have lots of other support. I unfortunately made the ladder rungs 1mm and most of them got blasted off the body. The hatch wheels were also on the small size. I built them beefy enough originally but realized that I re-sized them as some point. Andrew at the print lab was awesome and soaked everything in lye and was really careful and most everything was ok. I did a really quick modeling job last night and made some replacement ladders and hatch wheels, so I have them if needed.
Now I have a lot of cleaning and all the parts will need some tweaking to fit. Then install the LED lights and I should be done. Here are some pix: